Top 3 California Herpes Dating Sites/Apps
Dating with herpes can be challenging, but with the rise of specialized dating sites and apps, individuals living with herpes in California now have more options than ever to connect with others who understand your journey. Here, we review the top three herpes dating sites and APPs in California.
Best Herpes Dating Site and App in California: PositiveSingles
Positive Singles stands as a pioneer in the herpes dating scene, offering a comprehensive community for people living with STDs, including herpes, in Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Fresno, Sacramento, Long Beach, Oakland, Bakersfield, Anaheim and other cities of California. With a vast user base and advanced features, Positive Singles provides a supportive environment where members can find love, friendship, and understanding. This largest herpes dating site boasts robust privacy protection, advanced search options, and a wealth of educational resources, making it a top choice for herpes dating in California.
PositiveSingles, as a leading herpes dating app, offers a plethora of features designed to enhance the user experience and facilitate meaningful connections within the herpes-positive community. Here are some of its standout features:
- Advanced Search Filters: The PS app provides advanced search filters, enabling California people with herpes to refine their search based on specific criteria such as location, age, interests, and type of STD. You can easily find local HSV singles in the top cities of California.
- Private Chat and Herpes Chat Rooms: PositiveSingles prioritizes user privacy and security by offering private and herpes chat room features. California HSV singles can engage in one-on-one conversations or group chats without revealing personal contact information. It’s very active, about 2,550,000+ Monthly Conversations will be generated.
- Verification and Safety Measures: The app employs verification measures to ensure the authenticity of user-profiles and reduce the risk of fake accounts and scams. PositiveSingles also has strict guidelines and policies in place to maintain a safe and respectful community environment. You can choose who can view your profile and photos.
PositiveSingles is available as both a website and a mobile app at IOS App Store and Google Play, making it accessible to users across different devices and platforms. The app is user-friendly and intuitive, with features designed to enhance the overall user experience.
Success Story from California member:
Hi! I have found someone here. I wanted to reactivate some so I could save our message lol. We liked each other for a long time but never messaged each other. I was a paid member for like a month and then let it expire, and then he messaged me, finally! We liked each other back I. January. He messaged me in March. We messaged briefly back and forth but not much until we finally met for coffee in May. We’ve been inseparable since. We both have kids that ended up knowing each other lol. We are both very happy. Thank you 🙂
MPWH.com: (Herpes ONLY Community in California)
MPWH.com, short for “Meet People With Herpes,” is a dedicated herpes dating site catering to HSV singles in California. With a user-friendly interface and a focus on building community, MPWH.com offers a dating site for people with herpes to connect and interact.
Great features: herpes chat rooms, personalized matchmaking options, Herpes Dating Blog, questions about herpes, and discussions of emotional, psychological, or physical symptoms only empowering members to find meaningful connections based on shared experiences and understanding.
MPWH.com is accessible via desktop and mobile devices, allowing users to connect and interact with others on the go. The mobile app offers a seamless user experience and enables users to stay connected wherever they are. You can easily download the APP from IOS App Store and Google Play and then you can connect with HSV singles living with Genital Herpes & Oral Herpes.
Success Story from Los Angeles Member:
Jo***0 was the first one I reached out to, I was very nervous and he was so sweet about the online dating thing. I never had tried it before and lucky me, I found my love. We ended up texting for a week and met up over the weekend. The rest was history or I should say, the start of a grand chapter in our life. Not sure where it is heading, but I put my life on a happily ever after and this could come true for some if you have faith and believe in God. God is good and we will hopefully have the love story you only hear about in books. I fell in love!
Niche Herpes Dating Sites for California People With Herpes:
- Black Herpes Dating– BlackPoz.com Positive dating site specifically for black African Americans with herpes.
- Christian Herpes Dating – ChristiansWithHerpes.org Herpes dating website tailored for Christians with herpes, providing a platform for like-minded church singles to connect and support each other.
- Gay Herpes Dating – PozGays.com is exclusively for the LGBTQ+ community, specifically catering to gays with herpes, offering a safe and supportive space for individuals to find love and companionship.
Herpes Support Groups In California
If you are living with herpes in California, you are not alone. There are numerous herpes support groups and resources available to provide guidance, understanding, and a sense of community. Herpes support groups in California can provide the support and camaraderie you need to navigate life with herpes.
HSV and HPV support groups in LA, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, Long Beach, Fresno, Sacramento, Oakland, Santa Ana, and Anaheim:
Meet Up Herpes Groups
Bay Area Friends (BAF): PRIVATE social group for people with genital herpes (HSV-1, HSV-2) who live in the greater San Francisco Bay Area. One of the largest Herpes social groups in the USA With 2700 members. This information is totally private and only visible to our admins/group members.
Fresno H Friends: Fresno “H” Friends is a PRIVATE social group for people with genital herpes (HSV-1, HSV-2) who live in Fresno and the surrounding areas.
H Socials Southern CA Meetup Group: (2000 members) social site for people with Herpes / HSV. This is not just a dating site. THE GROUP’S LOCATION MIGHT SOMETIMES CHANGE SO WE CAN REACH MORE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER SO-CAL TO JOIN. Week by week our group might be based in LA, IE, Long Beach, OC , SF Valley or San Diego, etc to keep new members joining from all over the region.
Los Angeles H Meetup Group: a social group sponsored by LAHELP.org for people with Herpes and HPV.
Orange County HELP Support Group: OC Help is a self-help organization in Orange County for men and women who have herpes.
San Diego City HELP: – It is a confidential, non-profit self-help support group for people with herpes (HSV) or human papillomavirus (HPV) and their partners.
California Secret Facebook Herpes Groups
There are several secret Facebook groups specifically for people with herpes in California. These groups offer a discreet and supportive online community. You can share their experiences, seek advice, and connect with others who understand the challenges of living with herpes. For privacy settings, only group members can see within the group.
To find and join secret Facebook groups, you can follow these general steps:
- Search for “herpes support group” or “herpes group California”， Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, San Francisco, … on Facebook.
- Look for secret or private groups that match your interests.
- Request to join the group and wait for approval from the group administrator.
- Once approved, respect the privacy of other members and follow the group’s rules.
Secret California Facebook Group – A regional group for San Francisco, CA and the Bay area.
A regional group for Riverside County, San Bernardino County, and desert cities. Temecula to Palm Springs, CA.
Check details herpes support groups in California to get more information.
Remember, having herpes does not define you. You are still a valuable and worthy individual, and you deserve love and happiness just like anyone else. It’s important to prioritize self-care and surround yourself with understanding and supportive people.
Take advantage of the resources available to you, whether it’s online support groups, therapy, or educational materials. Knowledge is power, and the more you understand about herpes, the better equipped you’ll be to manage it.
You are strong and resilient, and you have the ability to live a fulfilling life despite your diagnosis. Keep your head up, and know that there is hope and support out there for you.
You’ve got this. Keep going.